Tuesday 14 November 2017

You can start your winter right by spending less and getting more at "TICKSY"

Posted By: Kritika Pradhan - 07:17
                           You can start your winter right by spending less and getting more.




*With winter approaching we've got just the thing to keep you warm. Introducing Soups to get you heated. It is not in our menu but constant requests from friends and loyal customers compelled us to introduce soups (customised soups).

A photo opportunity 

I am a feminist but my fight is not for equality but identity. I've fought my whole life to prove I'm no less than any man. Hence my portrayal of this graffiti is a women who has fought the society norms and herself conquered her thoughts and the world. 

This is the outside seating area, we don't provide wheelchair but we do provide assistance to people on their own wheelchair. Road side, park facing view with ample space for your pet to move around. 

About Kritika Pradhan

Magazine Power Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Translate

Featured post

Unravel Kotabagh

I love traveling because there's nothing i enjoy more than traveling to places i didn't know even existed. I'd like to believe...

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy